The Kids’ Play Hat is the best investment you can make in sun protective wear for your children or grandchildren! Kids love to wear them, and parents and grandparents love knowing their little ones are staying safely sun protected during their critical childhood years. The best-selling kids’ sun hat offers unique sun protective features making it a hit everywhere the sun shines.
Sun-smart fabric and hat design keep natural-born adventurers safe and happy all the live-long day. Playproof details like a breakaway chinstrap, customizable sizing band, floatable brim, and stain resistance ensure that this hat lasts for summers to come. The back veil not only protects little necks from rays, but also allows the hat to sit comfortably in a stroller. And? Total cuteness.
- 7 - 9 cm down-sloping brim with floatable foam core (brim length depends on size)
- Full 13 - 15.5 cm neck cape for protecting back of neck (cape length depends on size)
- UPF 50+ Certified sun rating (mesh vents not rated)
- Durable water repellent finish
- Packs flat for travel, do not fold or crease brim
- Smartstrap® breakaway chinstrap technology
- Stroller-friendly wearability
Washing and care instructions:
- Hand wash cold with mild soap
SMALL/BABY (6 - 24 mo.)
19½" - 21½" (49.5 cm - 54.6 cm)
MEDIUM/CHILD (3 - 6 yr.)
20" - 22" (50.8 cm - 55.9 cm)
LARGE/YOUTH (5 - 12 yr.)
21" - 23" (53.3 cm - 58.4 cm)
Sunday Afternoon design their hats to fit almost anyone’s head comfortably.
To measure for a hat, circle the crown of the head with string or dental floss, above the eyebrows and ears. Measure the length of string on a ruler and compare to the size ranges listed in the hat description—there’s your size! Many, but not all, of our hats feature an adjustable sizing system. When you receive your hat, loosen or tighten the adjustable sizing system (if available) as necessary for your custom fit. Wearing the hat slightly above eyebrows and ears will allow clear front and peripheral vision.