People Baby teether- Necklace made from purely rice teeth patter ♪ cookie- Made in Japan
patter ♪ cookie
Target age: 0 months or more
●Please consider the age indication as a guide. The age is appropriate when the child is absorbed in playing.
● To avoid product deterioration, do not leave it outdoors.
● Never give a baby that is deformed or deteriorated, as it may be torn off.
●Please refrain from using the product for a long time.
● If the following applies, please stop using the product by keeping it in your mouth.
① Over 24 months after birth
② When teeth start to grow and the toys are pressed against the gums
● The texture of each product differs because it uses natural materials. In addition, white color unevenness may be seen, but this is due to the characteristics of the material and there is no problem with quality. Please be assured that it is harmless even if your child licks it.
●If you bite it strongly, the product may rattle or may be scraped in rare cases, but this is due to the characteristics of the material and there is no problem with quality.
● The smell when opened is the smell of rice. It is not a harmful substance. Please be assured that it will disappear over time.
<Chara Shara ♪ How to care for the donut body>
● If the body becomes dirty, wipe it with a damp towel. Disinfection by washing with water, boiling, boiling water, microwave, chemicals (disinfectant, wet tissue, etc.) may cause damage such as breakdown, deformation, and cracks. Please absolutely stop.
● Before and after use, wipe the body clean with a damp towel.
<Patter ♪ How to care for the cookie itself>
● Disinfection with boiling water, boiling water, microwave, chemicals (bactericidal agent, wet tissue, etc.) may cause damage such as malfunction, deformation, and cracks. Please absolutely stop.
●When the main body is dirty, it can be washed with water. After washing with water, wipe off the water with a clean cloth.
● Before and after use, wipe with a squeezed wet towel to clean it. Remaining moisture during storage can cause mold and odor. (Please do not dry it with a dryer.)
<How to clean the string part>
● If the string becomes dirty, please note the following and wash it.
● Disinfection with boiling water, boiling water, stove, or chemicals (disinfectant, wet tissue, etc.) may cause malfunction or deformation. Please absolutely stop.
● Avoid the use of bleach to prevent discolouration, please wash with a neutral detergent for clothing diluted with water.
● Separate from other laundry and wash by hand.
● After washing, stretch the strings and dry in the shade, then dry completely before use.
● The texture and colour of the string may change slightly due to washing. Please note.