Pampers has been the No.1 selling nappy brand in the world since 1990s. Its international R&D centre is located in Japan, the Japanese Version Pampers has been ranked as the best Pampers in the world, and the Japanese Version Pampers Baby Dry Diapers are all made in Japan.
Your baby can get up to 12 hours of overnight dryness with Pampers Baby Dry Diapers. The advanced 3 Extra Absorb Channels would help to distribute wetness evenly and lock it away better. All sizes have a color-changing Wetness Indicator line to help you know when it might be time for a change.
- Up to 12 hours of overnight dryness
- Locks away wetness into 3 Extra Absorb Channels
- 3 layers of absorbency pull liquid away and keep your baby dry.
- 3x drier* for all-night sleep protection.
- All-around stretchy sides for a comfortable fit
- Wetness Indicator shows when your baby might need a change
- Soft like cotton
- Breathable layers help keep your baby dry and comfy
- Medium(M), Size 3
- Suitable For: 6-11kg
- [Jumbo Value Pack] 74 Nappies, Pants
- Directly Imported from Japan
- Local stock at Melbourne, Australia
- Same Day Dispatch, Free Shipping from $59
- Delivery by Australia Post with Tracking and Signature
- Note: As Japanese product packaging is often limited/revisioned, if the photo is too late to be replaced, please refer to the actual product received.
Manufactured: 2021 or later, Made in Japan